• Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates technical and management aspects of projects.
• Reviews project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
• Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project.
• Monitors projects per contract drawings and specifications.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Performs project engineering schedules and forecasts using Primavera or Microsoft Project.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Establishes and monitors Quality and Safety work plans for projects. Prepares engineering reports and technical submittals using Autodesk Constructware Software.
• Coordinates and checks engineering deliverables. Coordinates in preparation of shop and record drawing using AutoCAD, or TurboCAD or MicroStation.
• Prepares proposals, Cost Breakdown and coordinates in Contract Bids.
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
• Responsible for complete close out of projects.
• Oversees work of Project Engineer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (civil or structural), Construction Management, or related field.
• 60 months of experience in a Project Management or Quality Control role, with Primavera or Microsoft Project, and with AutoCAD, TurboCAD or MicroStation.
• PMP certification or prerequisites towards certification.
• Knowledge of contract requirements (Certified payrolls, LEED submittals, Lien Releases, Insurance and OSHA safety requirements).
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks and effectively manage time.
• Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills.
• Requires travel to job sites in New York/New Jersey area.
• Performance Based Profit Sharing
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO Days
• 401k with company match
• Life and Disability Insurance
Please send resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org